Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
Bad day.
June is definitely not a lovely month. :(
So many assignments need to be done, so many problems occurring.
Money problems, relationship problem. ahhhhhhh

For the relationship thiggy, actually not a serious problem, its my own problem :(
I shouldn't bring you so much problems as you already have your own problems,
I'm such a lousy girlfriend.

Assignment is still a mess, so many stuffs but so little time.

Oh money, I'm a big spender.
especially on FOOD. I can spend alot on food.
I don't care about their price, as long as its delicious and it is affordable.
I can eat A LOT. Money just gone like that into my stomach.
ouch. heartache.


Mood was so bad, was having massive traffic jam around college,
more dulan.

BAD BAD DAY :(

Tomorrow will be a good day, huh?

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS