Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
radiation?
I believe that you all know about phone radiation right?
Phone radiation can cause cancer. hmm watch this video.



well, I'm not gonna comment about this video whether it is accurate or not,
I personally think that it is advertising Samsung phone indirectly, lol
This video claimed that iPhone 4 is the phone that having the highest radiation among other phone, which freaks me out -.-

I don't know if it just me or did you guys actually sleep with your own phone? literally sleep with it? I do -.-
I can't let my phone put far away from me when I'm sleeping, I will be like very insecure?
THAT IS REALLY A BAD HABIT.




hmm, I can't imagine that how much radiation had gone into my body,
-.- am I going to die soon? wtf *touchwood*

I'm changing this bad habit anyway, (I hope you could change this habit too, if you do sleep with your phone la)
I'm putting my phone charger far far away from my bed.

hallelujah.
GOD bless me.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS