Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, July 12, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
wake up Malaysian.
I always think that Malaysia is a peaceful country with no natural disaster and no serious political issue. I'm not concern about Malaysia political issue until the rally Bersih 2.0 happened.
Until I watched all of the rally video about how the violent the polices are.
Until I watched all the news about the government commenting on the rally.
All of their comments are lies. Obviously all of the videos are showing what actually happening during the rally, and the government is still finding a lot and a lot of lies to cover their actions.

Think again, we are NOT blind. We believe what we seen but not your words.

There are so many videos as evidences showing that the polices did have actual physical body contact with people,
there are videos showing that the polices did fired teared gas and water cannon into the Shin-Tung Hospital,
there are videos showing that the polices attacked the people without any negotiation,
but the government still wanted to find excuses to push away all the blames.

people who joined the rally just want a peaceful rally to show that they want a clean election in our country, they are weapon-less, they are just normal citizens.

I'm so disappointed with our government.


Not angry but DISAPPOINTED.
Remember when a citizen is disappointing with their government, which means that they already hopeless on their country.

WAKE UP MALAYSIAN.
SEE CLEARLY HOW OUR GOVERNMENT IS.




I actually tearing while watching this video.
all the heroes, I give my respect to you all.


If you want to make a difference, if you want to change our country,
register as a official voter now.

I so wanna register as a voter but I'm still 20 years old.
arghhhhhhh.


Before the end of this post,
join this Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/100000-People-Request-Najib-Tun-Razak-Resignation/223344854372583


No, I'm not saying that this page COULD make our PM resign, but just want to show to the government how their citizens are not happy with them.

I WANNA LIVE IN A FAIR, CLEAN, AND HAPPY COUNTRY BUT NOT A RACIST, CRIME AND VIOLENT COUNTRY.

Aren't you have a same wish with me?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS