Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @ 9:50 PM
iPhone blogger
What I love about iPhone is there are lots of awesome incredible amazing apps can be downloaded. Included this iPhone blogger apps! Now I can blog by using my iPhone! Previously I was downloaded an apps which also can allow me to blog by using iPhone but it couldn't able to upload picture. But with this apps, I can upload fabulous pictures! :D

Some recent pictures!

#1 picture of myself lol

#2 Dumbbell given by the boyf .. Gonna workout to keep fit! Lol who doesn't wants to stay prettyy :3

#3 Got my first experience on Fish Spa! It's quite 'geli' when your legs put into the water but after that you will feel quite comfortable like doing a leg massage! :p

#4 My semester break is officially ended! I had a pretty awesome sem break :) Was travelled with the boyf and the gang to Langkawi :D
Picture of me and the love <3

#5 & 6
Self camwhore pic again lol lol


New semester is started! Omg

Posted by iPhone.

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS