Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, October 11, 2011 @ 3:28 PM
10 months.
Jogoya is having a lot of promotion, ie: couple promotion, gentlemen promotion and ladies promotion.

Honestly, this was my first time dining in Jogoya. lol

Outfit of the day. Loving my Jaspal dress :)



Happy 10th month :) why my boyfriend's face so garang? :S


FOOOOOOOOOD


wasabi or greentea?




Our favourite, DESSERT. MAD DELICIOUSSSSS.


apparently this is my boyfriend's farm, he planted whole farm full of pink roses.
then he said he plant them purposely for me :) awwww.. how silly and sweet :3
(I know right, although it just virtual roses, but I still feel warm and lovely)


anyway, this is the 豆沙猪仔包 from 龙的传人.
so cute !! and its expensive -.- 10 bucks for 2 normal 豆沙包 lol lol

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS