Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, October 12, 2011 @ 5:31 PM
cupcakes?
I've been stop painting my nails quite awhile cos I got no time and not much inspirations. But now, i'm back to manicuring! :D Its so fun to paint on your nails to make your nails look awesome and pretty. Now I'm trying my best to change nail design every week. Let's hope I can continue doing this in every week :)


So, here's nails of the week!! :D

.

.

.

.


Do you want some cupcakes? ^^

I'm a huge fans of cupcakes, I love baking cupcakes, they are just so cute and delicious :D

I googled search cupcake nail design and there are tons of cute designs!

These are some cupcake nails I love!



Vanilla flavor?


Colorful topping!


yum yum :D



Credits go to their creator :)


Don't stop doing what you love, chase the dream !

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS