Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, December 05, 2011 @ 7:55 PM
Back to december
Hola! I am still alive!

recently am busying with college's event stuffs, part time jobs (well, I'm jobless now sob), relationship and some useless stuffs -.- Went to Penang last month with usual travel gang, worked as a Beauty Adviser of Pure Beauty (a new skin care product) at Leisuremall for a month, 2 more days later will be the 1st anniversary of the boyfriend and I :)

The happiest thing is ... IT 'S DECEMBER! A LOVELY MONTH!

well, first of all, December is my birthday month.
Next will be Christmas, then New Year eve.
(Final exam is coming soon, I heard that it will be allocated around Christmas, holy shit)

How time flies!?!?!


I seldom update my blog because I got no blogging mood and I'm getting bored to my own blog! I'm thinking to create a new blog link with new blog skin and new blogging style, what do you think? hmmmmm. we'll see.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS