Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, December 14, 2011 @ 2:48 PM
Mask Lover
Basically I love to use mask as my main skin care product. However, the main thing I don't like about mask is you can't do anything when applying a mask because it will fall off when you are not laying. So I will choose those particular mask sheets that can stretch to cover my whole face.


These are the brands of masks that I recently bought.
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost
Thanks to my friend, Aunty Nano, who works with me in Watson last month. She sold to me one box of it (5 pieces) with the price RM30. Normal price is RM59.90. BIG DEAL! Kinda love this mask because of its really hydrate and its stretchable.

2. SEXY LOOK HELLO KITTY MASKS
It featured in Xiaxue 's blog. The left one is Sexy Look Hyaluronic Acid Whitening and Moisturizing Mask and the right one is Sexy Look Moisturizing Sensitive Amethyst Double Lifting Mask. Thanks to my sister who bought me these all the way from SG! :D

3. Sophie Monk
Got to know this brand while I working in Watson, a new friend of mine is the promoter of this brand. She told me how fantasy these masks are. So I bought many of it, at least 15 pieces so far. The picture above only shown 4 types of them, they actually got 5 types. The feature of these mask is it got 2 extra parts to hook onto your ears reach the lifting effect which I really like.


I got an experience my face was allergic after used a wrong mask!!! WORST NIGHTMARE! So girls, be careful on what brands you choosing and what ingredients the mask contains!

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS