Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, January 02, 2012 @ 4:08 PM
Bufday 2011
Finally an update for my bufday celebration 2011 ! wow, I just passed my bufday like 2 weeks ago?
Now it's 2012! omfg 

So my best college mates, Eva, Sin Sin and Nick celebrated my bufday at Pasta Zanmai :)


My loves! <3



with Nick.





Our foooooooodssssss. omg delicious max!



Nick is single and available now, anyone interests? pls PM me. LOL

We gossip and chit-chat around, made fun with lots people. #trollface.jpg
Its definitely a great night!! :D

Look at Eva's face!! hahaha she was looking at some funny texts. lol

I didn't expect that they will buy me a cake, cos their acting skills are damn good -.- wtf
suddenly, Hola! 






The big bear they bought me! Lovessss.


Big head version of group picha! 


Thank you guys for the awesome moments! 

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS