Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, January 09, 2012 @ 4:33 PM
Highlights in 2011
2011 was definitely an awesome year. Time flies!

Here's some highlights in 2011 (non-chronological orders):

1. Internship at TV station - Jia Yu Channel for 3 months
2. Finished my Advanced Diploma
3. Visited Bali Island
4. Trip to Port Dickson
5. Trip to Langkawi
6. Trip to Penang
7. Celebrated my bufday with the boyfriend at Bukit Tinggi
8. First Year Anniversary
9. Got my longest working period part time job at Watson
10. Involved in organised the first event in my entire life - Hebe Tian's Music Showcase in TARC
11. Trip to Malacca
12. Lost my iPhone 4 in a club
13. Got a new iPhone 4 after 2 months since I lost my previous one
14. Gained weight to 46kgs
15. Dropped back to 43kgs
16. Drink drank drunk for many times



My resolutions for 2012?

1. 10k in bank account
2. Maintain my body weight at 42 kgs
3. Get an awesome full time jobs
4. Take a wedding planner course
5. Learn Japanese
6. Fly to Hong Kong
7. Fly to Bangkok
8. Fly to Japan (ok impossibru)
9. Buy a new sofa for my family
10. erm, stay healthy?
Last but not least,




P/S MEME generator is so fucking fun.

This was a meme generated by the boyfriend,





SO TRUE RIGHT?!
WHY LIKE YOUR OWN STATUS?!


Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS