Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Rm200 book vouchers
If you're still a Malaysian college student, I bet you should have got RM200 book voucher from the government.
Good news huh?

At first I thought of 'hmm, I'm graduated, what should I do with the voucher?'
Some of my friends spent the voucher on buying snacks (rm200 of snacks, omg) or stationery.
Then I got the idea, 'why not spend them on books I wanted to buy like magazines or cookbook?!'

These are the books I bought with the voucher.
Not bad huh?


7 books in total. hehehe


Last week I went to Popular bookstore to search for the books I want.
Bought Vivi January issue (I know it kinda outdated but it was the latest issue I can found in whole bookstore fml), make up + hairdo tutorial book (I recommended this to those make up beginner, quite cheap also), Chinese cuisine cookbook for mom and desserts cookbook (my favourite!)!!!

Then, today I went Kinokuniya with the boyfriend to spend another Rm100 book voucher.
Kinokuniya is huge, I'm lost and totally no idea what I want to buy wtf
I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO BUY ALL THE JAPANESE MAGAZINES WITH GOODIES!!
BUT IT AINT CHEAP. AT ALL.


Bought Seventeen Jap version that comes with a Liz Lisa tote bag.
I can't read Jap. wtf
So I bought a Japanese dictionary.


LOL JK, the reason I bought Jap dictionary is I want to learn some basic Japanese.
Oh and Top Tips for Life.
I think I love this book, it teaches you how to live. haha
It teaches almost everything in life @@
From Relationship to Parental,
From Work to Weddings,
From appearance to happiness. 

EVERYTHING. lol


How to park a car? lol lol


hahahaha

I LOVE THIS BOOK. 

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS