Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 4:11 PM
You are mine 2012
This was the second year of valentines day we celebrated together :) I'm so happy like a princess found her prince.

He brought me a surprise - a bouquet of pink roses. I always complaining about never received any flowers from him, so he finally send me flowers! Haha

When I got in his car, I saw a bouquet of pink roses laying on the seat, and the radio is playing "It's all about you" by Mcfly, our favorite song. (I guess he purposely turn to that song when I got in his car, good timing huh?) haha

We headed to Eastin Hotel to have our favorite Japanese Cuisine, Eyuzu Japanese Buffet :) it was a great great night.


Thanks for everything, my love. I love you, I'm blessed because you're here and you're mine :)

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS