Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, March 20, 2012 @ 3:10 PM
Do what you want
Hello! Sorry for neglecting my blog again (well at least I posted something last week hehe)

 Follow my twitter / Instagram for daily updates! :)

anyway, just in case you didn't know that there's new family member in my house ....

say hi to Berry! My uncle found it at my grandma's room, so my sis and I decided to keep it :) its fierce -_- and IT MOVES SUPER FAST LIKE LIGHTING O-O

Recently there are so many good news i've heard :) especially related to my up coming travel plans.
Phuket trip on mid May!
I realized that travel is a trend, for example, when you have a friend is traveling in Taiwan, then suddenly you saw another friend is going to Taiwan too, after that whole world is in Taiwan -.- #truestory

After my Phuket trip, I will going to another secret destination (!!!!)
MEGA EXCITED. Not gonna tell you where is it. *mysterious*

I love traveling, I want to see the whole world when I'm still young.

But at the moment I should earn more $$$$ first !!!

I don't know if I start getting older or what, I started to concern about own health and own appearance.
I'm worrying about wrinkles, my body shape and my inner health.
MUST FORCE MY SELF TO WORK OUT EVERYDAY.
kthxbye.

Have a nice Tuesday peeps!

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS