Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, April 04, 2012 @ 3:56 PM
Good afternoon, April !
Here's some recent pictures, follow my instagram to keep updates from me ^_^ 
These pictures are in non chronological order cos I'm very lazy to arrange it -.-

Having our favourite Sushi king before movie :) Oh no look at my chubby face :(
Watched The Vow, it was so touching I teared when they making the vow inside the art institute T_T 
Oh, Channing Tatum is HOT. hehe

Watched Hunger Games too.
Love Jennifer Lawrence :) somehow I thought the storyline was a bit cruel and violent, I couldnt stand it -.-


erm, i dont know why I posted this picture. whatever -.- 
Maybe I wanna show you guys my shorts, pale purple shorts is so SPRING ^_^
The boyfriend borrowed me his book, very interesting !!! 
It listed all the questions you will possibly ask after you drink few vodka!!
LOL for example, 'WHY POO IS BROWN COLOR?' 
wtf wtf

Chanel earrings my sis got for me from Vietnam :) (Not real Chanel but I still love it so much ^^)

Bought this huge nerdy glasses from ebay, RM7. SUPER CHEAP BUT GOOD QUALITY!!
I LOVE EBAY.

All from Zara except the top and necklace. 
Pastel colors is a must for spring :)

Recently I'm taking a very good care of my foots, I scrub them every week, apply body butter, apply whitening mask on them.
I DON'T WANT A PAIR OF OLD LEGS.

Lastly, a vain picture of myself.
goodbye ^^

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS