Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, May 23, 2012 @ 4:39 PM
About relationship
Finish reading Daphne's newest blog post, it inspired me to write this post, about RELATIONSHIP.

I'm definitely not an expert in relationship, I failed in relationship many times before.
However, I do believe that when you have faith in someone, eventually you and the someone will turn out good.

I together with current boyfriend about 1 and a half year, not a very long period, but it does made me think of OUR future. I really think that he's the one, he's the one that take care of me when I'm about to getting old. Omg laugh ok laugh you all. -.-

He did made me cried quite many times back in the past, it does hurt me badly, we fought (not real fight ok) we argued, but we will apologies to each other at the end. We will forgive our stupid acts, we can't really stay in a 'cold war' for a longer period. Not more than a night I guess.

I think the most important in a relationship is, when there's a problem in your relationship, FIX IT instead of THROW IT AWAY. I read it from an article. Indeed, fix it but not giving up. Don't give up on someone, unless he really did some cheating or bad things on you.

I thought a lot about my current relationship long time ago, when I just started together with him, I thought he MUST be a playboy, why am I still fall for him? This is fate I think, he is NOT A PLAYBOY AT ALL wtf well maybe he likes to flirt with other girls sometimes.

There's a moment I thought of our relationship is not going to turns out well because he will go to UK in September this year for further studies. (He supposedly went UK last year but he postponed it mainly because of me T___T) I'm not able to see him A YEAR T_____T I'm so worry that I can't maintain a long distance relationship, I had no experience on this kind of relationship before. But then, he told me to have faith on him. He gave me confidence that our relationship will be maintained very well even he is in far far away ^_^ So I'm appreciating every moments with him now.


We argue A LOT. We argue on every little things and that's not even our personal things wtf
I still remember there's one time we argued about plastic surgery -.- wtf I cried when I arguing with him, I can't stand that feeling T___T I'm such a cry baby I know. At the end, we both said sorry to each other then I continue cried again wtf

If you ask me how to maintain a good relationship, here's my answers:
1. always apologies no matter who's wrong, 
2. Never give up on your partner,
3. DON'T BE LAZY TO MAINTAIN RELATIONSHIP,
4. HAVE FAITH!
5. choose a better boyfriend before starts a relationship*true story*

I sincerely hope that he is my future husband -.- I KNOW YOU ARE READING MY BLOG AND IF YOU READING THIS, GET ME A RING NOW!!!!!!!  omg *take a deep breathe*

STAY POSITIVE IS THE KEY.

Labels:

Share

6 Comments:

LIKE!!

By Blogger MIKOYII, at May 23, 2012 at 8:13 PM  

omg are you the real Mikoyii or Andy chan? LOL

By Blogger xiaobibu♥, at May 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

mikoyii la why leh haha >v<

By Blogger MIKOYII, at May 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM  

Waaa, so jealous lo get me a ring, straight to his face hahahahha! I wan to have a ring also hard ah. Lol.

By Blogger quiinyimah, at June 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM  

haha quiinyi, he hasn't get me a ring yet.. wuwuwu .. XD

By Blogger xiaobibu♥, at June 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

babe! argue for a little things means both of you have been gone through many things. A pair of fresh couple won't argue just because of a little thing. So, argue for little things 是幸福的事^^

Faster get married LOL!!! \(^^)/

By Blogger Sora, at June 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS