Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, May 04, 2012 @ 4:39 PM
Stressful
I HATE LOOKING AT MY BANK STATEMENT.

I SUPER HATE IT WHEN I WAS FORCED TO LOOK BACK MY TRANSACTION HISTORY.

WTF 

I'm so worried. I'm scare that I couldn't afford my up coming trips T___T
I'm not that broke yet.
I still have money inside my bank, just not enough. Not enough for me to pay for my trip, enough for me to eat but not enough to feed my car. GODDAMNIT.

Some more company hasn't bank in salary into my account!!! fml
I still have to apply tourist Visa and the minimum amount in bank must > RM6k. double fml. 

SO FUCKING STRESS.

I DOWAN TO BE RICH, I JUST WANT SOME MONEY NOW T___T


ok stop writing sad thing and move forward to happy things!

Phuket trip next Saturday!! Great escape with the boyfriend again :D Happy max.
 
Its Friday! Enjoy your weekend peeps! xoxo
 


Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS