Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, October 31, 2012 @ 1:24 PM
Finally an update
So I've promised the boyfriend that I will update my blog today. -.-
He keep complaining about why I'm so lazy to update my blog. Nothing to post how to update wo :(

okay .. Let's see ..

The boyfriend finally flew to UK for further studies. :'( Which is the saddest things in my life so far wtf
But the happy thing is I will fly to UK next year !!! To meet him of cos :) After his last semester ends we will traveling around Europe :D Kinda jealous when I saw most of my college mates have been traveled around Europe when they having their degree studies in UK. lol

I'm so glad that I have a boyfriend who loves traveling. So happy can explore the world with him !!

Dear boyfriend I know you're reading this, please bring me to more places like USA, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan again pls. hahaha *shameless*

ok I've nothing to update edi, and I've fulfilled my promise ^_^V

gooodbye!

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS